Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Insulation

Its an awesome place to be.
I am and I'm not.
So I'm in love again, for the 40 billionth time.
and its really strange, to tell you the truth, because, this time I feel completely emotionally insulated. Like I'm permanently drunk on rebellion, this poison one more time :) now its like a drug.
Only my resistance is increasing :(
so well here we are.

Again!

I'm riding the wave, smiling and grinning through it all,
even though I could break and lose it all.

This shiny spot is so awesome!!
I want to drown in deep green, or maybe a deep red
Remedy the disease, find a way to increase, appease and release all that is within.

I chase sounds and love in the same way, and one eludes while the other helps me dream :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally get the drug resistance reference ...for me, its just time and age that has taken away the punch but yes, all the smiles and butterflies still happen the same way :)

    ReplyDelete